Flickr stream
My Blog List
-
-
Living World Seasons Are Now Included with Guild Wars 2 Expansions - Get the details on our new expansion bundles, improved Starter Pack, plus free Living World Season 2 for all players. Read More1 day ago
-
Stop the Poets - This is the script of this morning’s Thought for the Day on BBC Radio 4’s Today programme. Dolly Parton and AI was not what I expected on Saturday evening ...4 weeks ago
-
To Kill a Mocking Bird - thought for the day for Southwark 18th August 2026 - One of the particular pleasures of finding myself back in London at this stage of life is that I feel able to engage with the huge range of culture that ...1 month ago
-
Back in the USSR - I’ve just finished reading two books on Russia, well, actually the old USSR, set 30 years apart — one in the 1960s, and the other in the 1990s when the USS...6 years ago
-
CoxCon 2018 – Telford - There is a convention that been hosted at the Telford International Center by the name of CoxCon for the last few years. Back in 2017, I went along for my ...8 years ago
-
Algonquin Provincial Park Access Points Map - I came across an Algonquin Provincial Park Access Points map created by Algonquin Outfitters. You can read details posted by Randy on their blog, and here ...15 years ago
Karen Minton 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Subscribe here.
All about Me
- FullOfHopeAndJoy
- Herefordshire, United Kingdom
- Born in 1975 in Brixham, in glorious Devon. Spent most of my youth in grimy birmingham. As soon as i was able at 18 I moved to beautiful Herefordshire. Where i remain to this day. Work at Locks Garage, famous for our ice creams. Generally wonderful place.
Translate
Followers
-
▼
2009
(103)
-
▼
July
(16)
- Lots of sorting out, and crumble for pudding
- Perfect weather, and washing
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and today
- Another missing post.
- Light through the trees
- Remembering a summer..
- No title
- Rain, lots of it.
- No title
- Wednesday is library day.
- New design - ooh the excitement...:-)
- Sunday almost Monday
- It is all in ze point, you see?
- Nothing happened today
- Saturday and Sunday, written Monday
- Do I really, want to know myself?
-
▼
July
(16)
