Not so manic Monday

Hello one and all.

Another day, another post.

Monday is one of my favourite days of the week at work. It is a lovely calm day after the mayhem of a normal summer weekend. All my good friends are present, and the ones I speak with less often aren't. A lovely chilled atmosphere.

Tomorrow is the last day of my working week. Wednesday is my day off, and I plan to do as little as is humanly possible. Well, I would, but it's my day to meet up with mum. So a day chilling round town or somewhere local. I fancy a visit to Cardiff. I love it there and have not been for absolutely ages. But I'll see.

Ah well. Whatever I do. I'll probably write about it after the event.

So. Till then. Adios Amigos.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Flickr stream

My Blog List

Karen Minton 2011. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe here.

All about Me

FullOfHopeAndJoy
Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Born in 1975 in Brixham, in glorious Devon. Spent most of my youth in grimy birmingham. As soon as i was able at 18 I moved to beautiful Herefordshire. Where i remain to this day. Work at Locks Garage, famous for our ice creams. Generally wonderful place.
View my complete profile