Nothing to see here

OK.
Hi again. Ive been a tad lackadaisical regarding this blog again. I somehow do not have a lot of time where I can just sit down in front of my computer and type away. But tonight, I,ve managed to sit and read a book in the first time in ages as well. Which was lovely to do, and I have also managed to get some time to myself to type here.
Well, since the last time I was on here, I have not really done all that much , despite having no time. Not sure where I am going wrong there. Ah well.
Last Saturday, four of us went out for a meal in Hereford. It was the leaving do for a man who used to work with us until just over a week ago. He will be missed. A lot. But the evening was fun. It started out with decent food at Frankie and Bennies. Then sat in A pub afterwards just as Saturday night got into full swing around us.
Work has been same old same old. Nothing new.
Well. That was really interesting wasn't it? Don't answer, I already know...
Anyway. Till the next time.

posted under |

0 comments:

Older Post Home

Flickr stream

My Blog List

Karen Minton 2011. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe here.

All about Me

FullOfHopeAndJoy
Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Born in 1975 in Brixham, in glorious Devon. Spent most of my youth in grimy birmingham. As soon as i was able at 18 I moved to beautiful Herefordshire. Where i remain to this day. Work at Locks Garage, famous for our ice creams. Generally wonderful place.
View my complete profile