Nothing happened today

Thursday again.

I have been blogging less frequently lately, I would say I don't know why, but in fact I do, I simply don't have much to say, tell or talk about. Sad really; but the day to day of everyday life, hardly seems worth the effort to blog.

I suppose I could make up a fantastical alter ego, who lives a particularly exciting and brave kind of life, but that would just be silly, so I wont.

All I seem to do lately, is get up, go to work, come home cook, eat clean and go to bed, I do of course manage to  keep myself spruced up, but it really is that boring. No one interesting comes in at work, and I cant even talk about the television being particularly enthralling, as I never seem to watch it much these days. I have been reading quite a bit, but on the history of Christianity, and there is nothing I could add that hasn't already been said. Not that I am complaining, because I am not, just there isn't much going on right now, thats all.

I could I suppose talk about where God is these days, but it isn't any different from where He was a couple of weeks ago. Ooh,  I did finally finish the little exercise that the vicar gave me last week, and by the time I had finished, somehow, and I really don't know how exactly, I had managed to get down over 12,500 words.     I am one messed up bunny. Either that or I am being overly honest about myself. Whatever it may be, after getting it all down, and reading and re reading through it all, I am sure that I do sort of know myself better, and have realized what a lot of my problems and faults are. So if that was the sole purpose of the whole thing, then I think I have succeeded to some extent. I am not sure whether Mr vicar is interested in whether I have done it or not. He didn't mention it on Sunday after church, or then again maybe he is waiting for me to mention it.  I don't know. Perhaps he gave it me to do, never really expecting me to do it at all, though I hope not, as that doesn't seem very decent.

Well blow me, I did have something to write about after all, but now I am afraid, it most definitely is all, thats your lot as they say. So farewell till next time. K .

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Flickr stream

My Blog List

Karen Minton 2011. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe here.

All about Me

FullOfHopeAndJoy
Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Born in 1975 in Brixham, in glorious Devon. Spent most of my youth in grimy birmingham. As soon as i was able at 18 I moved to beautiful Herefordshire. Where i remain to this day. Work at Locks Garage, famous for our ice creams. Generally wonderful place.
View my complete profile